Sunday, June 14, 2009

HaPpY 6 MoNtH BiRtHdAy CoLtOn & iSaBeLLA

How quickly time goes by, it really seems just like yesterday I was in the hospital giving birth to them and then bringing them home. Those first few weeks were such a challenge for the four of us, I really couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I thought I was never gonna get to sleep more than 45 minutes at a time EVER again. Now I look at them smiling, laughing, rolling over, and Miss Bella Boo on her way to crawling and I realize just how lucky we are to have two beautiful, healthy and strong babies. This half of their first year on this earth seems to have flown by, and I know that the other half will go just as quickly. So we still take one day at a time because we still haven't reached a full nights sleep without someone waking up, but eventually that will pass to. So Happy 6 month Birthday to our beautiful twins!! Mommy & Daddy love you so!!!





He looks just like his daddy!! :)


Bella Boolah with her new pink hair clip!!!



1 comment:

  1. Colton and Isabella
    Happy 6 mths. Mimi and Popow love you sooooo much. We love watching each milestone you pass on your journey in this life. You along with all our grand children have brightened our lives. "Jesus loves you this I know for the BIBLE tells me so. Mimi and Popow

    ReplyDelete