Wednesday, July 15, 2009

"This gives new meaning to PACK ~N~ PLAY"


















Brayden received a care package today. So me being the innovative mom I am, or actually remembering that babies love anything that is not classified a toy...as in anything you purchase for them to love. I decided to put Isabella in the box and see how she liked it. Well, SHE LIKED IT...ALOT. I think she spent about 30 minutes in the box playing, scratching, biting, drooling ALL over it. I took a million gazillion pictures half of which would take way to long to post on here so I posted my favs. I took her out because it was time for a nap, or lunch, or something at this hour it all runs together :D well anyways she was sooooooo upset she was screaming and crying and acted like I had just done the worst thing ever. I felt bad but I stuck to my guns and she went down, or ate!! :P
Many, many hours later I had decided to put Colton in the box because I didn't get any pics of him and well the rule with twins is if one of them gets something done, then the other one gets something done too. Well not to my suprise, he was in box heaven and he loved it. He scratched it, he pulled the flaps up and down like he was in a plane, he knawed on it like a chew toy he absolutely loved it as well. I got 45 minutes of cooking dinner time because he was so satisfied with the box. He was still in the box when daddy got home!! :)
Who knew I could write such an elaborate blog on a box, ha!! So everyone please save your boxes, all shapes....all sizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment