Thursday, September 23, 2010

One Rough Week...

This has been quite a week in the Gray household! 

Monday started off with my son thinking he is Michaelangelo with his poop.  Yes his POOP, he took his diaper off in the morning and played and painted with it.  He went down for a nap that afternoon after I had stripped everything down and washed and cleaned and he did it again.  I'm not quite sure what his fascination is with it but its got to STOP.

Tuesday was met with milestones and heartache.  Gianna started full on crawling.  She also had her very first taste of food (rice cereal)! My baby girl is growing right before my eyes and sooo quickly. Later that evening I found out a good friend of mine from high school and beyond had suffered a massive heart attack at the age of 32 1/2. Michael and I both knew Bryan and he was a fun-loving good ole boy. 

Wednesday, Celebrate Life. My best friend Cristina's little sister Kat (who is like my own little sister) had her very first baby; Maddison Cristina McClure. Congratulations to her and Evans I saw her very first picture and she is truly beautiful.  I am hoping to get up to Baylor Frisco tonight and see that sweet baby girl.
  I also received the tickets I won for the Yo Gabba Gabba Live Concert in Dec. at the Dr. Pepper Arena in Frisco.  We have 4 tickets and they are really good seats...floor ; up close and personal.  I just know the twins are gonna love it.  Since it happens to be 2 days before their 2nd birthday, I'm thinking this years birthday theme will be.....Yo Gabba Gabba!! How fun!!

Today is Thursday and for some reason this week has seemed like a life time and just a really hard week for me mentally and emotionally.  I feel like this week is never going to end.  I am happy to celebrate Gianna's 6 month birthday, but that alone makes me wanna curl up and cry.  I realize that this post isn't my usual fun-loving post but such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment