Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello World Series!!

Congratulations to our Texas Rangers for defeating the New York Yankees in Game 6 and advancing to the World Series for the first time in our clubs history!! 

I have to admit that I was in no way shape or form and baseball fan, until Brayden.  He stayed with us the whole month of July and I watched so many games that by the end of the month I knew so much about baseball I was impressed.  Now if you would have asked me if we were gonna be in the World Series I would have said no, but boy would I have been so wrong. 

I think this team is just that they are such a TEAM and its such a great feel good story.  Here's a team thats had indiscretions from management to players, bankruptcy, getting auctioned off in the middle of the season and they still came out as a TEAM and continually dominated the games they played. 

This picture says it all, teammate Josh Hamilton had left earlier game winning celebrations (a few games back) because the guys were celebrating with Champagne, well as a recovering addict he couldn't be around that.  How cool is it, that his TEAMMATES respect and love him to celebrate with GINGER ALE!! AWESOME!!!

 I dedicate this blog to Brayden and Michael, I know how much this means to ya'll!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment