Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December Randomness Blog

Playing Blog catch up, I haven't posted in a while and have TONS of pictures from this crazy/beautiful month of December!!


 Santa sent the kiddos an ELF and he likes to sit on a SHELF and watch them behave good or bad, they really don't care at this point but he returns next year I'm hoping he will have some much needed CLOUT in the Gray house, because SANTA doesn't like NAUGHTY children!!

Not sure if Colton thinks he smells or he was scared??

 We headed to McKinney's Downtown Dickens on the Square the weekend after Thanksgiving, Colton LOVED the petting zoo, the girls and I watched the boys in the petting zoo, IzzyBoo and I chose to ride the Carousel instead!!

 Colton petting the Lemur, he really liked him alot!!

 Every little girls dream, her very own pony!!

 Daddy's 37th Birthday, with a home baked cake, it was delicious and of course didn't last long here!

 Hard to believe but this picture is of my VERY FIRST TURKEY I've ever cooked, and much to my surprise (I heard turkeys were hard to cook) this one came out beautifully!! It was perfectly golden and oh so moist and delicious!!  I gave myself a much deserve pat on the back for this sucker!! :D OH and by the way this was a Brookshires Thanksgiving special that was put on my card for a .25 cent per pound turkey...the total cost rang up for $3.31 I believe it was a 13 pounder~~~AWESOME~~~

 My sweet angels playing sweetly together!!

 I just adore this picture of them, her little smirking face and his joyfullness!!

 This picture screams HOME ALONE to me and I love love love it!!

 I decorated the tree by myself this year (daddy was at work, and the kiddos are just too small still), however Miss Izzy thought it needed some redecorating.

Colton ADORES his baby sister, and the feeling is mutual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment