Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~Getting my craft on~

My husband was out of town this past weekend with 20 something other guys for their 8th annual Dublin Poker Tournament!!  The kiddos spent the weekend with their Uncle Bobby and Aunt Kristy and I had some MUCH needed meeeeeee time!!  :D

So with that ME time, I watched some movies I had on dvr, I cleaned the house, I did laundry, I put up two thousand pounds of laundry 99.9% were the kids and I {relaxed}.  I ran some errands (alot) on Saturday night with my bff Janet and we hung out crafting until the wee hours of the morning.  I'm so awesome and fun these days!!  LOL

And I digress, the point of this post was that I made some pretty cool things. Most of you know and [if] you don't Gianna's room is cheetah/leopard and hot pink with dark brown furniture (LOVE) and that will eventually be shared by BOTH girls so I'm doing it up all fun and fancy {basically its MY dream room) HA.

I had this old wall hanging (I forgot to take a pic of the before :( but here is the after, I modpodge*d it and added the hot pink letters and I love love love it!!

 This is an unfinished shadowbox frame I bought at Hobby Lobby, this is the before, and I haven't finished it yet, but its her dimples & dandelions boutique zebra booties that I could NEVER part with, so they are gonna become part of her room decor!!
 Love these necklaces and this is the **FIRST** one I've made and NOTE to self pick a different chain because this pulls out your hair if you have long hair, ugh!! I am giving this one away to someone with short hair for sure I can't wear it. 

Tuturial was found here over at Little Miss Momma if you haven't checked out her blog you must she's AWESOME!!!



**Orange is my FAVORITE color and I had to take a pic of this bloom before it died, from the flowers my husband got me!!
Welp thats it for now!! Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment