Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June 2nd....

Today Mimi came over and spent time with Colton and Izzie and I took a trip to my local DPS office to FINALLY get my last name changed on my drivers license. I ran outta the house with little to no makeup, my glasses on and my hair up. Waited about 10 minutes, which is AWESOME around here and went to the counter and a lovely lady helped me out, she commented on how beautiful my rings were and then she said, "ok please take off your glasses and stand behind the white line." I gasped and said I have to take another picture again, and she laughed and said yes, but you look great and I said yes but did you see the picture I had taken last year...that picture is way better can we use that one, she said no. I took my picture! :(


After that, I picked up Mimi and the twins and we went to JoAnn's to find some fabric for cushions in their high chairs. Izzie's pattern is orange and pink flowers with a monkey's face and Colton's is a dark blue background with green frog faces, I think they will look great!! Thank you Mimi!! I also got some really cute 3D Scrapbook stickers for some of the twins milestones and this awesome trunk to stay in the living room to throw their toys in.


Tonight after Michael and I had dinner, the twins had some oatmeal and sweet potatoes. Of course I have taken more pictures because they are so darn cute!! Well I'm done, gotta go to bed 5:15am comes early for bootcamp!!



Miss Bella before and after her first taste of organic prunes!! :) She does actually like them!!




Oh and surprise surprise, Colton loved them for sure!!


Fed, Bathed, Tired, Sweet Precious Babies!!!

1 comment:

  1. what a great picture of ALL my babies! :)
    luv grandma in colo.

    ReplyDelete