Monday, June 1, 2009

JUNE?!!??






Where in the world does the time go? I can't believe it is already June and our babies will be 6 months old in 13 days!!!

Glad the weekend is over, Michael was with 20 or so other guys this weekend in Dublin, Tx for his annual poker tournament and I had some "just me time". I hung out with some old friends Friday night in Garland/Rowlett area and then stayed on my side of town Saturday night with my friend Tyra. Sunday I went with Cristina for sushi, shopping, and a movie later at my house, we watch Steel Magnolias!!

The kiddos are in a pretty good mood today. Isabella likes to bite Colton's head, hands, or feet, and he DOES NOT like that. I've had to break a few fights up today, hahah!!

I missed my bootcamp fitness class today only because what we did on Friday we would have done again today, our fitness agility, except he was gonna test the new people and sleep was more important!! But won't be missing anymore after that for sure!! Next class is Wednesday and this month its from 5:30am till 6:30am earlyyyyyyyyyy!!



Colton checking things out!! Isabella the mechanic!
and brother and sister together, they like trying to hold their own bottles now

No comments:

Post a Comment