Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2009 Glambassadors announced....

Audra M. Gray

I think towards the end of Jan/Feb I was reading my Glamour magazine and saw they were accepting applications for 2009. I filled out the information and sent what they wanted and in April I got the news that I was one of Dallas' new 2009 Glambassadors. As most of you may well know, I LOVE all things fashion, including shoes and latest trends. I'm so excited to be apart of this elite class of Glamour. I got my welcome kit, which included a plum tote, with a brand new FLIP video camera (to use in shooting film for Glamour at fashion events) business cards, fun glambassador note pad/pencils, gift cards (which I have to give out). This is a non-paying job, but there are many perks that come with the assignments, I hope to share all these with my friends and family!! I'm also excited that Dallas will host its first official fashion week called Dallas High Fashion Week in September, HOW FUN!!!

Check out Augusts' issue of Glamour Magazine, my name is on page 93 along with fellow 2009 Glambassadors across the United States, if I'm not mistaken I believe there are about 10 for Dallas.



1 comment:

  1. Mother is very proud of you.
    I love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete