Monday, July 6, 2009

~Our Sunday Funday~

Sunday was such a great day. The weather was perfect in my opinion, it was cloudy, rainy, and under 90 degrees!! We decided to take advantage of that and head to the park. There is a beautiful pond that Frisco stocks with fish, and Brayden & Michael wanted to fish. While they fished I took the twins on a beautiful walk thru the trails, it was sprinkling. The twins were nice and covered up with the stroller canopies. Colton pretty much slept the whole time but Isabella and I enjoyed to walk, it was beautiful and quiet and it was just us and all you could hear was the rain and the birds and nature... I loved it!!
~Some cute pics of the boys before we headed out~

~This is our gorgeous view at the park we went to and the pond the boys fished out of~
~Pretty bird, it was huge almost as tall as Brayden~
~One of my favorite pics I think I've ever taken, I can't wait until our Colton can stand next to Daddy and his big brother~

~They saw some big trout in the pond, but didn't catch anything...maybe next time~


~After we finished our walk we went up to the pond~


~This is what the twins and I walked in, it was gorgeous~

~My Bella girl, she was wide awake and enjoying her stroll in the park~

No comments:

Post a Comment