Friday, December 31, 2010

What I've Learned in 2010....

What I've learned in 2010...I saw this catchy title on Modern Mom and thought thats a great idea.  My friend Wendy, whose a blogging genius did this as well...(she didn't know about the one on Modern Mom) SO I am going to take a stab at it as well!!  Here we go:

-GOD is so GOOD

-Family is so Good

-Ask for help- your FRIENDS will give it to you

-I matter

-I LOVE crafting, its sorta my new obsession

-My children are exhausting, hard work and annoying at times, but they are happy & HEALTHY and give me so much joy the rest of the time.

-Friends are like the air I breathe and I LOVE them and need to spend more time with them

-Stepping out of my comfort zone is refreshing & livens things up and I like that

-Babies grow up wayyy to quickly, its heartwrenching

-Fear will HUNT you down

-I really love cooking

-Forgiveness.  There is so much power in it, NO weakness, Forgiveness is an attribute of the Strong.

-Patience is STILL something I have yet to possess!!

-Slow to anger should be more of my motto than quick to anger.

-Eating crow tastes like @*!& and I've eaten my fair share this year!

-At 31 years of age, I still CANNOT for the life of me make the perfect cup of coffee OR Fluffy delicious rice!?!??!?!

-And last but certainly not least My husband is my HERO & I don't let him know that near enough!!!

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment: