Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!!! January 9, 2011

When the weather people forecast for snow, I don't think anyone really believes it.  I guess because it's such a rarity here in Texas.  We decided, because there was no snow to head to church Sunday morning, 11am service and by the time we got out at 12:30, everything was already covered in white!!  The flakes were sooo big and it was coming down so hard, it took us about an hour and 15 minutes just to get home.  I think we ended up getting close to 5-6 inches here in Princeton.  I LOVE IT, its my very favorite!! Plus it was Gianna's very first Texas Snow!! We didn't take her out in it, too cold but I took some pictures of her looking out the window!! :D





 Gigi's First Snow Ever

 This is the 2nd year in a row Colton goes out and just falls in the snow?!?!

 Colton & Daddy!!


 Snow BALL fight...they had no idea and eventually picked it up!!

 Colton admiring the snow angel I made! :D

Yay, if we're lucky we might get snow again before the winter is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment