Friday, January 7, 2011

Randoms of a SUPERMOM...LOL

SOMETIMES, I get into a really crafty mood.  I follow alot of great blogs and these amazing women...errr Supermoms and their awesome ideas/crafts...etc.  I saw this book wreath on someones blog and I HAD TO HAVE ONE.  My inspiration came from Living with Lindsey.


It only took me like an hour and a half...not bad and it was only 2 bucks!! Seriously!!

 This next picture was kinda an accident, I took it with my new phone when I got it and it just sat in my phone and I found it the other day and thought this would be the PERFECT silhouette picture.  So I printed and traced it onto black paper and then mod podged cheetah paper and the picture onto a board that I got a the dollar store (it was an ugly ugly picture of like fruit or something) and voila!!

I had just mod podged it, I will take another pic when I find its home in her room!!

Gigi and I had a little photoshoot last night just the two of us and here's the pictures!! She's soooo gorgeous and sooo easy to photograph! LOVE HER!!





the.end.

No comments:

Post a Comment