Monday, March 21, 2011

Dear nearly one year old little miss gigi....

In just 2 short days you will be turning ONE--and I am in complete denial.

Seems just like yesterday when your brother and sister were 6 months old, we found out about you.  The news was both scary and exciting, I didn't know how I would handle 3 babies under the age of 3.  I thank God everyday that not only did he bless us with a beautiful and healthy baby girl, but that He gave you the sweetest and calmest disposition. 


Don't get me wrong, there have been P.L.E.N.T.Y of these days:



And this one:




And most recently THIS one!


BUT, all your GOOD days far outweigh the bad ones:









So here's hoping your mamma learns how to cope with this whole turning one business--because so far it's not looking too good.


I love you.
~mamma

No comments:

Post a Comment