Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I've ALWAYS loved St. Patrick's Day, such a fun holiday and GREEN, love Green!!  I totally forgot to post my St. Patty's Day wreath I made, its been hanging up since the 1st of March, because I was on top of my game!! =D

Pretty simple, I just wrapped some cream yarn and made felt and fabric rosettes I found the cute little hanging thingy at Hobby Lobby {of course} and I LOVED it because its got a little boy and girl {reminds of me of the twins}


HAHHA Now on to this little GEM of a picture! This was Isabella after she awoke from her nap and shopping all day with Mimi.  She HAD to put on her glasses and she's obsessed with straws.  That was our cup from lunch full of water.  This dress is precious, I had it made and its all upcycled knits...FUN and CUTE!! We love it!! :D


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

1 comment: