Monday, March 14, 2011

SO.....

SO....I've been 32 years old for ONE whole week now!  That's so strange to type, I certaintly don't feel 32.  I met Michael when he was 32 1/2 and that seems like ages ago, so much LIFE has happened since then!! =D


SO....Isabella went to her first "friend" birthday party.  Leighton turned 3 and had a rocking fairy party at the cutest little girly place in Downtown McKinney called Made of Sugar and Spice, so fun and so sweet!! Isabella was very very shy, poor girl!!


Um, but obviously not "shy" enough to NOT eat yummy birthday cake! LOL



SO....We are getting ready to celebrate another birthday and huge MILESTONE...Gianna Micaela will celebrate her 1st birthday on March 23rd.  I'm kinda so sad that this will be my last First birthday to throw. {sniff, sniff}  I have been doing/planning a little here and a little there for almost 2 weeks now.  I have mad respect for people that do this professionally its ALOT work.  Every little detail...EVERY little detail and I think its those LITTLE details that make these celebrations oh so special. 


This is what our dining room table looks like right now, I think for one or two days last week it was clean!!

SO....ending this with these SO SWEET pictures!!

3 comments:

  1. xoxo! :) can't believe she's about to be one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet Davis-WagnerMarch 14, 2011 at 3:28 PM

    I had Bubby when I was 32 (it seems so 5 minutes ago btw) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rene Torres MendozaMarch 15, 2011 at 9:40 AM

    I had Tiana when I was 32. She is 16 now and I treasure everyone of the moments we've had! Audra, yesterday I found a picture of you and Tiana dancing at one of the TCA Christmas parties at the Crown Plaza! You looked so pretty and she was about 6 What a great memory and who'd a thought how much life would change for us all!

    ReplyDelete